Purified water treatment equipment can improve water quality through corresponding treatments, and produce healthy drinking pure water that can be consumed with confidence. The water treatment process of pure water treatment equipment is that when water flows through a high-pressure, high-frequency electromagnetic field, the calcium, magnesium ions and bicarbonate ions in the bicarbonate in the water will lose their chemical, physical and mutual attraction ability under the action of high-pressure and high-frequency electromagnetic fields, and gradually form a crystal cluster and sink to the bottom, discharged with the sewage, thus achieving the purpose of anti-scaling.
1. It does not change the chemical properties of water and has no side effects on the human body.
2. Descaling effect. The pure water treatment equipment is installed in the water circulation system, and the treated scale is granular, which can be discharged with the sewage pipeline without blocking the pipeline system. After the old scale falls off, no new production will be produced within a certain range that won't generate new dirt.
3. The pure water treatment equipment is small in size, simple and convenient to install, and can be used unattended for a long time.
4. After the water flows through the equipment, the water can be turned into magnetized water, and it has a certain inhibitory and killing effect on bacteria in the water.
5. It does not corrode the equipment, which can extend the service life of the equipment.
1. Frequently check whether the electrical control box connector has fallen off to ensure the safety of electricity.
2. The operator should find the cause of the abnormality of the equipment immediately and report it in time. In an emergency, he should take decisive measures. Failures that cannot be eliminated, the cause of the failure is not clear, the equipment cannot be turned on blindly, and the unhandled problems should be carefully recorded and submitted to the professional personnel for follow-up repairs.
3. Regularly check the operation of the water pump and high-pressure pump, and report any problems in time.
4. All water pipes and joints should be checked regularly for damage and looseness, and pay attention to anti-freezing.
5. Operators and maintenance personnel should always pay attention to keeping the equipment tidy and eliminate dripping and leakage problems in time. Problems that cannot be eliminated temporarily should be recorded and marked.