Micro nano bubble generator is the main part of producing micro nano bubbles. People usually call the bubbles in water with the size of 10 to dozens of microns as microbubbles; those with the size of hundreds of nanometers or less are called nanobubbles, and the mixed state of bubbles between the two sides as micro nano bubbles.
Characteristics of micro nano bubble generator:
(1) the bubbles with a long residence time in the water will rise to the surface of the water soon after they are generated in the water and break away, that is to say, the existence time is short. However, it will take tens of seconds or even minutes for micro bubbles to disappear in water. Some research data show that the rising speed of bubbles with a diameter of 1 mm in water is 6 meter every minute, while that of bubbles with a diameter of 10 um in water is 3 mm every minute. It can be seen that the rising speed of micro bubbles in water is very slow, so they can stay in water for a long time.
(2) the surface of charged microbubbles is negatively charged. Compared with ordinary microbubbles, the surface load of microbubbles below 30um is about - 40mv, which is one of the reasons why microbubbles can gather together for a long time without breaking. Using the electronegativity of micro bubble, it can adsorb the positively charged substances in water, which has a good effect on the adsorption and separation of suspended solids or pollutants in water.
(3) the self pressurization is related to the pressure inside the dissolved bubble and the surface tension. The smaller the bubble diameter is, the greater the internal pressure is. Due to its small diameter and large specific surface area, the internal pressure of microbubbles is much higher than that of the external liquid, while due to the advantages of internal pressurization and large specific surface area of microbubbles, the gas solubility of microbubbles is hundreds of times of that of millimeter bubbles. Because the solubility is closely related to the pressure, when the internal pressure of the micro bubble increases to a certain threshold, the interface will reach the supersaturated state. When more gas in the bubble is dissolved into the water, it will gradually dissolve and disappear itself.
(4) because of self pressurization, the shrinkage micro bubble will shrink or expand continuously and its diameter will change all the time. According to the latest research, 20um ~ 40um bubbles will search to 8um at the speed of 1.3um every second, and then the shrinkage rate will increase dramatically, and then it may further split into nano bubbles or completely dissolve in water.
(5) the surface of the micro bubble with high interface electromotive force will absorb the ions with attached charges, such as OH-, and there will be counter charged ion layer around the oh ion layer, such as H+, so that the surface of the micro bubble will form a double electric layer, and the potential of the double electric layer interface is also called the interface electromotive force, which determines the adsorption performance of the micro bubble interface to a large extent. Because of the shrinkage of micro bubbles, charge ions gather at the interface of bubbles in a period of time. Until the bubbles are completely broken and dissolved, the dynamic potential of the interface will increase all the time, showing the better adsorption performance of charged particles in water.
Shanghai Edon Mechanical & Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd provides you with professional micro nano bubble generators. Welcome to choose and buy!